Nexus One Offers Seamless YouTube Experience

Diposting oleh Greatest on Selasa, 05 Januari 2010

The YouTube mobile experience on Nexus One, the newest Android-powered phone, is smoother and faster than ever before. You can shoot a DVD-quality video and upload it to YouTube with just a few taps, as well as search millions of YouTube videos and watch them in seconds.

Forexample, the day I received my very first CD-ROM game, “Star Wars:Rebel Assault,” is one of my more vivid childhood memories. Today mynostalgia was satisfied in exactly 17 seconds: with just three clicks I wasable to watch "Rebel Assault gameplay video" on the 3.7 inch AMOLED display of my new Nexus One -- that's less time than it used to take to load the game on my PC.I simply tapped 'Search' on the new YouTube home screen widget, hit themicrophone icon and said "star wars rebel assault" -- the first videofound was the very same video I had seen at a computer expo back in1993.

To learn more about Nexus One, visit google.com/phone or head to the Nexus One YouTube channel. You can watch a preview of YouTube on Nexus One here:



Andrey Doronichev, Product Manager, Mobile, recently watched "Star Wars: Rebel Assault - Gameplay part 4" on his Nexus One phone.